Whats the best vacuum side pool cleaner?

The "Pentair Kreepy Krauly Great White" is very good. Not many moving parts and last a long time. I had one from 2008 to about 2012 (stayed in the water 24/7), then I replaced it with poolvergnuegen (had good reviews) but that one fell apart in 3 years, so I went back to the Great White. It still works although now my underground pipe for the pool's vacuum port is clogged and I cant get it clear, so I switched to pressure side cleaner. I would suggest that you also a "leaf strainer/filter" to the vacuum hose.

I've hesitated on placing order for the Pool Cleaner for a couple of reasons. 1. All the ones I see on sale say the wheels are for concrete pools and for vinyl liners you need to change the wheels. Can't seem to find one that comes with the vinyl wheels already on it. 2. Hayward bought this company and have introduced the similar Aquanaut 200 and 400. Would that be an upgrade over the Pool Cleaners? Did they discontinue the Pool Cleaner and are just selling off inventory?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.