Kingston, Tennessee
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
I have a OHH flashing error code with cold as heck water. Can it be cleared or is it the system board? The thermistors have a resistance of 37.7 and 37.5 kohms.

We've had this spa since ~'06 replaced the pump 2 years ago. The topside panel became unreadable and was replaced under warranty. That became unreadable several years ago. Function was OK.

A few days ago the spa and its top side control began to become unresponsive and had a "mind of its own".

I replaced it with a new top side control to read the possible errors.

I started with: 'HOt'
I cleared that by doing a power down-TEST MODE (using DIP SWITCHES)-power up
now I have the 'OHH'

Any help or direction will be greatly appreciated!
TFP saved me with my pool, can it do it again...:)
Tim

It's all good. After a 10 or so post exchange on a SPA forum...The unit started working some time late yesterday. I left it with the OHH code showing on the topside, and the Balboa genie visited and got it past the OHH code! I checked it as I was headed to bed and saw the control panel light with a temperature of 80F. JETS1 was lit and slow pump running pressed it and it went into HI speed mode. Set the temp to 104F and went to bed. I've been in it twice this morning...clean water, new filter, and a topside panel I can read with 104F water...:)

Lucky, Good, ? it works...:)
Tim

The genie spell wore off. I have the spa in test mode now...both thermistors located in the heater are reading equal and ~106F-107F (sometimes 108F). The water is ~90 maybe a bit over. What are the odds that both thermistors go? How could it be the heater? I'm afraid I'm looking at a new control system here...? Anybody experience in this area? Thanks. Tim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.