Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
IMG_8732.JPG

Ten years ago that happened. Ten years ago a small group of pool owners saw a better way of pool maintenance and did something about it. This group of pool owners developed a method of pool care that has altered the way countless pool owners maintain their pools. I'd like to wish Trouble Free Pool a very Happy Birthday and thank every member along the way for the success we see today. This website is quickly turning into a community of pool owners who wants to help others succeed, not for profit but to share their love of pools. I truly love logging in daily to see the enjoyment of a new TFP user as they start to understand how to maintain their pool. You can see the excitement as their pool goes from a hassle to a place where they can spend countless hours enjoying themselves. I look forward to seeing what this community will look like in another ten years.

As mentioned in the email TFP has some big changes coming up. These changes are in response to your suggestions and we hope they continue to make pool care easier and more enjoyable to all of our users. We thank each of you who have assisted in any way over the last ten years and we encourage all of you to continue to enjoy TFP for another ten years.

Now, let's all gather around and sign a special Happy Birthday to you.........

Oooohhh! Let's go back to THAT original layout!! I have a nice monochrome IBM XT that it would look awesome on -

d10168a5f5c969c63e3b78ba369062cb.jpg

Congrats TFP!! You've come a long way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Happy happy birthday, TFP!!! This site and the great men & women who frequent it dispensing calming, encouraging advice and instruction are a blessing!!! I thank God for you all and for leading me here!!!

Happy Birthday TFP!

I really appreciate having a place where people give up their time and knowledge so freely just to help others. Yes I am appreciative of TFP helping me save money. Yes I am appreciative of TFP steering me towards the right tools to do the job. But I am the most appreciative of the people of TFP giving me the confidence and encouragement to know I can efficiently and effectively take care of and fully understand my pool.

Once again, Happy Birthday!

Oooohhh! Let's go back to THAT original layout!! I have a nice monochrome IBM XT that it would look awesome on -

Congrats TFP!! You've come a long way...

Matt, you keep on rocking PoolMath on that desktop!! While the look/feel is changing daily, I personally am enjoying using it on the more portable device........

IMG_8736.jpg

Hopefully you have one of these -

45519888f005d968d68ab6ad25166231.jpg

I hear rumors you're going to need an AOL login...just remember to set your modem to 9600 baud (adjust the jumpers in the back with a paper clip) so that you don't run into any speed mismatch issues.

:laughblue:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.