Happy 10th Birthday TFP

Hopefully you have one of these -

I hear rumors you're going to need an AOL login...just remember to set your modem to 9600 baud (adjust the jumpers in the back with a paper clip) so that you don't run into any speed mismatch issues.

:laughblue:

image.jpg

No AOL yet but who knows........maybe we can add it in the future.

Matt won't be able to use it - there's no "tin can and a string" option.

And I think Danny will get bored with it cause there isn't any bacon or cheese involved.

:stirpot:

Matt won't be able to use it - there's no "tin can and a string" option.

And I think Danny will get bored with it cause there isn't any bacon or cheese involved.

:stirpot:

I'm all good as long as Lee can get the app to work on my "mobile" car phone -

4a2153027b84c3efac57540e9c410e57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for sending the email out and posting this thread. Happy Birthday TFP, admins, mods, supporters, calc devs, everyone that wrote something that got sticky'd, everyone who did something we didn't have data on and shared the results, everyone who posted tutorials/pics/vids of methods, everyone who posted full test results with your question, everyone who filled in a signature, and lastly, everyone who took the leap of faith and followed the advice on TFP and reduced their pool care time and expenses! Awesome community and so glad to be a part of it.

Friendly reminder that if you haven't donated to TFP yet, please consider becoming a supporter when you can! Each dollar goes a lot further than you might imagine in a non-profit. They will not look at a $5 donation and complain, they will be thankful!

Happy Birthday, TFP! I'm a new pool owner, just finished filling today, and throughout the build, I've come to this forum many, many times. The only thing that could have made it better is if I had known about it before my build. There's so much great information on here and I really appreciate how willing everyone is to help out and share their expertise with us newbie's. Thank you, TFP! You've been an invaluable resource for me!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.