Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy 10th Birthday TFP

1. Back To Top    #1

Happy 10th Birthday TFP

IMG_8732.JPG

Ten years ago that happened. Ten years ago a small group of pool owners saw a better way of pool maintenance and did something about it. This group of pool owners developed a method of pool care that has altered the way countless pool owners maintain their pools. I'd like to wish Trouble Free Pool a very Happy Birthday and thank every member along the way for the success we see today. This website is quickly turning into a community of pool owners who wants to help others succeed, not for profit but to share their love of pools. I truly love logging in daily to see the enjoyment of a new TFP user as they start to understand how to maintain their pool. You can see the excitement as their pool goes from a hassle to a place where they can spend countless hours enjoying themselves. I look forward to seeing what this community will look like in another ten years.

As mentioned in the email TFP has some big changes coming up. These changes are in response to your suggestions and we hope they continue to make pool care easier and more enjoyable to all of our users. We thank each of you who have assisted in any way over the last ten years and we encourage all of you to continue to enjoy TFP for another ten years.

Now, let's all gather around and sign a special Happy Birthday to you.........

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Happy 10th Birthday TFP

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday day to you!!!!!!! TFP! Without you I would not have a pool!
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Happy Birthday and thank you - turned my fear of pool ownership into enjoyment!
    38'x16' Fiberglass pool - 3.5' - 8' deep - 19,000 gallons. AutoPilot Total Control SWG (RC-52 cell), Pentair SuperFlo VS, Pentair SD70 Sand Filter, Coverstar Automatic Cover, 10' board, PAL Treo lighting, Polaris 9550 Sport robot, Lamotte ColorQ Pro 7 test kit.

4. Back To Top    #4

Happy Birthday! I'm forever thankful to have found TFP!
    Cornelius 15 Round , Semi Inground, TF-100 Test Kit, Speedstir,
    Hayward 2 Speed Pump Swimpro 150 Cartridge Filter,Intermatic Timer, Hardplumbed,
    Pool Rover S2-50, 2 Maytronics Solara Heating System Panels.

5. Back To Top    #5

Happy birthday TFP you make pool ownership a simple and inexpensive experience

10,000 gallons inground Leisure fibreglass pool, Hayward powerline pump, Quality120 glass media filter, 27kw output air source heat pump and thermal cover.
    Retractable cover with Polycarbonate roof and glass side for all year round use. K-2006C test kit and Speed stir

6. Back To Top    #6

TFP Guide

Happy Birthday TFP!
    Dom - TFP Guide
    Intex 18' X 48" Ultra Frame AGP 6700 gallons | Two Intex CS8110 SWG's | Hayward Pro Series 21" Sandfilter | Hayward 1.5HP Power Flo Matrix pump | Hayward Thru-wall Skimmer | Wanda the Whale | 72 sq ft of Sungrabber Solar Panels with Hayward GLC-2P-A | Taylor K2006 Test Kit, Sample Sizer & Speed Stir | Click Here To Become a TFP Supporter!

7. Back To Top    #7

Nice!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

8. Back To Top    #8

TFP Guide

Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to TFP...
    Happy Birthday to you!

And many more
    Bob - INTEX 12x24 owner (not setup yet), 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

9. Back To Top    #9

In the Industry

Happy Birthday TFP! You are awesome!!!

10. Back To Top    #10

Oooohhh! Let's go back to THAT original layout!! I have a nice monochrome IBM XT that it would look awesome on -

Congrats TFP!! You've come a long way...

Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

11. Back To Top    #11

TFP Guide

Happy happy birthday, TFP!!! This site and the great men & women who frequent it dispensing calming, encouraging advice and instruction are a blessing!!! I thank God for you all and for leading me here!!!
    Denise-TFP Guide
    IG 13.6x30 gunite, Radiant Fusion Topaz, 3.6/5.6/4, 14100 gal, 2 skimmer, 4 Hayward LED lights (pool & spa), Hayward Echostar VSP, 2 future fire bowls, raised beam wall w/ scuppers,7x7 raised spa, DE Progrid70, SWG Hayward Goldline, OmniLogic, Hayward 400K BTU heater, stamped colored deck, Dolphin Discovery robotic cleaner, TF100 test kit, Newbie in Bixby Oklahoma

12. Back To Top    #12

Happy Birthday! And thanks for the e-mail for my test kit refill.
    15x54 swim & play vinyl metal wall AG
    Hayward S210T sand filter 1.5 HP Pentair Superflo vs
    Rheem raypak 130,000 BTU mv ng
    Jacuzzi 345 whirlpool bath
    TF-100 test kit, HM digital com100 Wanda the Whale

13. Back To Top    #13

Happy Bday TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

14. Back To Top    #14

Happy Birthday TFP!

I really appreciate having a place where people give up their time and knowledge so freely just to help others. Yes I am appreciative of TFP helping me save money. Yes I am appreciative of TFP steering me towards the right tools to do the job. But I am the most appreciative of the people of TFP giving me the confidence and encouragement to know I can efficiently and effectively take care of and fully understand my pool.

Once again, Happy Birthday!
    19328 Gallon Above-Ground Pool. Clean&Clear Pentair Cartridge Filter. Opti-flo 2 Stage 1.5hp Pump. Dolphin Nautilus Plus "Flipper" Robot. Established April 2016. Taylor K-2006. Chlorine Based. 340gallon Marquis Spa. Bromine based. Established 2007.

15. Back To Top    #15

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulNoise View Post
    Oooohhh! Let's go back to THAT original layout!! I have a nice monochrome IBM XT that it would look awesome on -

Congrats TFP!! You've come a long way...
    Matt, you keep on rocking PoolMath on that desktop!! While the look/feel is changing daily, I personally am enjoying using it on the more portable device........

IMG_8736.jpg

16. Back To Top    #16

Oh Lee, you're such a tease!!

Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

17. Back To Top    #17

Let me know when the App is ready for my vintage Blackberry...

Matt

18. Back To Top    #18

TFP Guide

I am so looking forward to that app!
    Dom - TFP Guide
    Intex 18' X 48" Ultra Frame AGP 6700 gallons | Two Intex CS8110 SWG's | Hayward Pro Series 21" Sandfilter | Hayward 1.5HP Power Flo Matrix pump | Hayward Thru-wall Skimmer | Wanda the Whale | 72 sq ft of Sungrabber Solar Panels with Hayward GLC-2P-A | Taylor K2006 Test Kit, Sample Sizer & Speed Stir | Click Here To Become a TFP Supporter!

19. Back To Top    #19

What app? LOL!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

20. Back To Top    #20

Hopefully you have one of these -

I hear rumors you're going to need an AOL login...just remember to set your modem to 9600 baud (adjust the jumpers in the back with a paper clip) so that you don't run into any speed mismatch issues.

Matt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast