aqualogic display glx localpsa8 board all functions wont work

Mar 1, 2017
Angleton
i replaced my aaqualogic logic display ps 8 board and not all functions work the heater, spa to pool , cleaner all work but the lights and to turn actual filter on/ off wont work the display says on or off the the actual filter stays on whats up?

The display unit has a wire that connects to the main board. Remove the connector and plug it back in to make sure the connection is solid. Also check the wires that connect to the plastic connector to make sure there isn't one that is loose.

So what happened to the original display unit?

Were these function operational before the swap?

Was the replacement a used display unit or a new one?

You have two relay plugs that connect to the main board.

Top plug controls the relays going to Filter, Lights, Aux1 and Aux2.

Bottom plug controls Aux3, Aux4, Aux5 and A6.

Seems like the first four relays are not responding. I would suspect that the plug might be loose.

If the filter relay and lights are staying off, then a loose plug seems likely. If they're stuck on, then maybe a bad main board not turning that set on/off.

Are the relays on or off?

Do Aux1 and Aux2 work?

You can check if the relays are getting 24 vdc to the coil and if the relays are opening and closing.

The display board has connections at the display board and the main board, check both.

Check configuration to see if everything is correct.

Did you get the exact same display as before?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.