Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Releveling an above ground pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Releveling an above ground pool

Hi, I have a Coleman steel frame 18x48 above ground pool that I just drained and am going to refill. Unfortunately before first setting up last year we did not level it. Now I know the high end and low end. I'm guessing about 2 inches off. My question is if anyone knows how or has experience taking just half the pool down. (sorry if this seems like a stupid question.) I was thinking of taking half the legs and the elbows off and rolling the liner away and just digging out the excess dirt and reassembling. I'm hoping someone will tell me if this will work or if I should just take the whole pool apart. Thank you ahead of time for any advice

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Releveling an above ground pool

It would be best to move the whole thing I am sorry to say That way you can level the whole area. Otherwise you risk making it worst than it is now.

You can do a search and find MANY threads about how best do it. Pick which one works for you.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit