Hayward pump motor parts

Mar 15, 2016
Easley, SC
Anyone know if you can buy internal parts for the Hayward motors? I am needing the plastic "V" that you can see when you take the cover off the end, where you wire in the power wire. Not sure what this part is called or if I can even buy one. I replace the bearings in the pump and while I was reassembling it I somehow broke this part. Not sure if its plastic of a type of fiberglass material. I will try to superglue it but would rather replace it. Anyone have any advice of an old pump they are willing to part out? Its a Hayward Super Pump 1HP Model C48K2N143B1.

The part is called a stationary switch. I actually found them online but they are about $30. I also needed one of the long bolts that hold the shaft cover on and those are around $10. That was going to be hard to justify spending that amount on an older pump. I finally googled electric motor repair in my area and found a small shop close by. They literally had 100's of torn apart pool pumps laying about and most of them Hayward pumps. I told him what I was needing and he gave me both for free. Cant beat that! I know where I will be going if I ever need parts or a new motor.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.