Vegas OB! Just got plans back and need some feedback (pics included :) )

Lol , well there was some work done but most of it was double work. I dug out trenches a few weeks ago and they filled them back in. So the first couple of hours the guys spent re digging the holes I previously dug. They did start leveling the yard and put in some drains

So today they actually got to work on decking since my trenches and conduit were put back lol. We are VERY happy with the choice and how it's turning out. The travertine is mocha and it has some nice contrast of light and medium colors and it really pops

Vegas OB! Just got plans back and need some feedback (pics included ? )

Love the variation in your travertine! Have you stopped staring at it yet? [emoji7]That's what I would be doing.

I can't stop looking at the deck from my upstairs window! I love the way it is coming out, matter fact I love it so much I was telling IMAZ that I need to repaint my new house to match the decking better hahaha
Thank you all for the compliments. They are working now so I will post more pics later

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So at 6:30 this morning on Memorial Day I hear some rumbling in my backyard and to my surprise the guys are back there working on the decking :). I know they should be relaxing but I honestly couldn't be happier and I'm so glad there is progress every day on the pool.
Also thanks for all the compliments on the decking, we are so so happy with it. It is a little bright in the sun though lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.