Palm Tree Shower

Awesome! If that came from the place in Florida, it's the same one I wanted!

Was it easy to install? Are the materials nice? I want to get some artificial palms for my yard...

You will need a hammer drill to install the anchor bolts. The materials are pretty generic but look awesome. I will build a couple myself now that I see how it is done.

I installed 8 of these over the course of 4 years.6,8 & 10 ft
I did not use the anchors that came with them after the 1st one.Don't care for that style.Held up great under some 70mph winds many times.
Shipping is on the pricey side since straight truck or semi brings them due to length.
I take the branches" fronds" off in fall and put a large plastic back over the top and zip tie to keep snow out of center tube.
Easy to repair if the finish gets damaged with latex caulk,and 2 shades of brown paint.
If you don't already have a cement slab to anchor to,make sure to do exactly what instructions show for making a small cement pad, really bad wind catchers.Only 4 bolts hold them down.

You will need a hammer drill to install the anchor bolts. The materials are pretty generic but look awesome. I will build a couple myself now that I see how it is done.

awesome!! Thank you!

I installed 8 of these over the course of 4 years.6,8 & 10 ft
I did not use the anchors that came with them after the 1st one.Don't care for that style.Held up great under some 70mph winds many times.
Shipping is on the pricey side since straight truck or semi brings them due to length.
I take the branches" fronds" off in fall and put a large plastic back over the top and zip tie to keep snow out of center tube.
Easy to repair if the finish gets damaged with latex caulk,and 2 shades of brown paint.
If you don't already have a cement slab to anchor to,make sure to do exactly what instructions show for making a small cement pad, really bad wind catchers.Only 4 bolts hold them down.

Cool! Got pictures?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.