Pool Tile Polish/Protectant

I dont get excited much about pool products in general, but that looks potentially very good if it works. Something that could help, even with the best pool balance upkeep. Waterfalls, and dark tiles come to mind.

Being a silicone material, it's going to leave a film behind. They say it doesn't yellow or crack but I'd like to see more info on that. Here in AZ the sun and heat are so intense, I would be very wary of applying any coating to my tile. If sun exposure isn't as much of an issue, I suppose it could work. Silicones, once dried can become very hard to remove from surfaces. It would be interesting to see some before and after shots if you could post those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used it on my last pool we built here in Vegas, and I just finished our new pool and we used it on this one too. It never turned yellow, cracked or flaked off.

I may try in a few extra tile I have, i think I would have to drain some of the water to get to the tile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.