Legacy AGP sitting empty for 3 summers

odddon

Jul 27, 2010
High Desert, Ca.
Long time no forum, hope everyone is well! My wife has been dealing with some serious health issues for a few years now. As a result, our 13x25 Legacy has been sitting empty for those few years. What kind of damage has a few Mojave Desert summers possibly inflicted on this empty pool? It still feels as pliable as ever, no signs of dry rot etc. I'm just wondering if it is still usable. We're looking to get rid of it, but I don't want to sell someone a problem. Do any of you have experience with this type of situation? Thanks!

The main damage will be to the liner. I would fill it up just to see if it held water. The o-rings might need some lube or replace but that is easy to see.

:hug: to you and your wife during this time.

Kim (no cheering in this one)

Well, I don't really *want to*, but it simply isn't used anymore. My wife has a rare type of muscular dystrophy, and the main reason we used it (other than keeping cool in the summer) was for her to be able to exercise. But her MD has gotten to the point that she can't climb the ladder. And caring for her has become a round-the-clock thing for me. Thanks for asking though, pabeader :D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.