Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Easytouch Breaker Labels?

1. Back To Top    #1

Easytouch Breaker Labels?

I've seen several photos of Easytouch load centers in the forum with nice black labels next to the breakers to identify lights, heater, pump, etc. I wrongly assumed that these were included with the Easytouch system. Would someone please share where you've sourced these labels? Thanks!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Easytouch Breaker Labels?

Fly,

I used a standard P-Touch label maker.. It works ok, but I was not all that impressed. Of course it could have been just operator error...

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.

3. Back To Top    #3

Easytouch Breaker Labels?

You can find actual Pentair labels on Amazon but they're overpriced. If you have a P-Touch label maker, Brother sells tape for those that is "outdoor" compatible and will last a bit longer than their regular labels.

Most people use Sharpie markers, not elegant but way cheaper than the alternatives.

Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

4. Back To Top    #4

Re: Easytouch Breaker Labels?

Thank you both! I have a Brother P-Touch at work. I'll give the black tape/white print a try. No way am I paying $90 for labels!