Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aquabot Turbo T4RC

1. Back To Top    #1

Aquabot Turbo T4RC

Hi,
    I have an Aquabot Turbo T4RC. When I got it (used) it was missing the remote control transmitter. So, I bought a replacement (part # 220114C see image below) but it doesn't do anything when I push the buttons. I've read that it might need to be synchronized with the receiver inside the aquabot power supply box. Anybody know how to do that?
    Thanks!
    ZAQP5282.jpg

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aquabot Turbo T4RC

Welcome to TFP!

No, and sorry I can't help, but we have some AB owners around who may know. Good luck and enjoy the forum.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Aquabot Turbo T4RC

Quote Originally Posted by plc123 View Post
    Hi,
    I have an Aquabot Turbo T4RC. When I got it (used) it was missing the remote control transmitter. So, I bought a replacement (part # 220114C see image below) but it doesn't do anything when I push the buttons. I've read that it might need to be synchronized with the receiver inside the aquabot power supply box. Anybody know how to do that?
    Thanks!
    ZAQP5282.jpg

I have an older version aquabot, the viva (2005?) with 2 motors, but I would imagine they all work the same.
    To synchronise your remote control with the power supply you have to simultaneously press the left and right buttons on your remote control whilst in front of your power supply with the unit switched on. The light in the power supply will then blink intermittently signifying that the match has been successful.