Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Omnilogic Lighting - Can I operate 3 pool lights independently ?

1. Back To Top    #1

Omnilogic Lighting - Can I operate 3 pool lights independently ?

Building a pool and have 2 in pool lights, a spa light and an additional light in the grotto. I know I can operate the spa and pool lights independently, but can I also set it up to operate the grotto light a different color than the pool and spa lights? I've asked the builder, but he says no, but I don't think he really knows.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Omnilogic Lighting - Can I operate 3 pool lights independently ?

It can be done. Check with Hayward for specifics.
    Support the site

Trouble Free Pool is a free resource. The people who answer questions are volunteers. If you find the site to be a good resource, please consider making a donation to help support the site. Thanks.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Omnilogic Lighting - Can I operate 3 pool lights independently ?

Very late to answer this question but I wanted to answer in case anyone else searches this. I am in the beginning of my pool build and waiting for my electric and gas re-routes to be completed but i had the very same question for my PB. I will be using the Iaqualink 4 function system which he says we can use the solar relay as a 5th function. I wanted my spa/pool/grotto light all independent. Each light will take up a function so i had to kick out the blower and put it on a switch. Also each light function requires a separate transformer. With this set up I will be able to control the pool/spa/grotto separate. I am way over budget so that is the reason i did not upgrade to the 6 or 8 function aqualink controllers.

*Correction* I ended upgrading the RS-6, put all my lights on one aux, put the blower on an aux, and made room for a stenner pump.
    32 Long x 20.5 15,000 Gallons/ Tanning ledge/ 4 ton waterfall grotto / 17' weeping rock / Jandy 2hp VS filter pump/ Jandy 2hp water feature pump / Jandy 400 BTU Heater / Iaqualink RS6 / 460 Jandy Cartridge Filter / All spectrum 360 LED Colorlights / WetEdge Primera Stone Sapphire Treasure/ Stenner Pump