Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello - 1st Time Pool Owner from Tampa - awesome new pool - excited!

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello - 1st Time Pool Owner from Tampa - awesome new pool - excited!

Hi! Just had a new pool built and its beautiful, but frankly I'm a little overwhelmed about taking care of it by myself. I really want to learn and do it all myself and am happy to have found this forum!

Here are are some current pics and I will post some build pics too.

Thanks in advance for helping me learn!

-Russ

IMG_0083.jpgIMG_0082.jpg
    16k IG pool/spa, IntelliFlo VS, IntelliChlor SWG, Easytouch, MasterTemp 400HD, clean & clear RP cartridge filter, kreepy krauler great white

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hello - 1st Time Pool Owner from Tampa - awesome new pool - excited!

Here are some build pics!
    16k IG pool/spa, IntelliFlo VS, IntelliChlor SWG, Easytouch, MasterTemp 400HD, clean & clear RP cartridge filter, kreepy krauler great white

3. Back To Top    #3

4. Back To Top    #4

H

5. Back To Top    #5

6. Back To Top    #6

7. Back To Top    #7

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing the pics.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

8. Back To Top    #8

Russ,

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all your pool questions...

Having a SWCG makes you 3/4 of the way there, when it comes to taking care of your pool...

The TFP process is all about the homeowner testing their own pool water and never having to go to the pool $tore...

Unfortunately, you can't test the water with the kits that most pool builders supply. See this link for the types of kits we recommend.. https://www.troublefreepool.com/cont...its-comparison

Did your EasyTouch come with ScreenLogic 2? If not, it is something that you really should add, not very expensive and it makes using and programming an EasyTouch about 10 times easier.

Thanks for posting, great pics...

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.