cabber's pool pics

cabber

Mar 28, 2007
Great looking pool. Love the aerial view. WE finished ours in November. Come on warm weather :oops:

50.jpg

WOW! That is one of my favorite backyard pools! I love the stone for the beach entry and the large stones for the spillway from the spa.

What is the length of the pool? Looks like a nice long stretch - you could actually swim laps.

If I make a good kickoff from one end, I'm half way across before I have to start swimming. lol

First off. Thanks for all the wonderful compliments. It is much appreciated. As you may know, we have been getting an unbelievable amount of rain hre in Texas which makes for excellent landscaping an miserable swimming. I was able to take a few more pics this morning, after yet, another down pour.

72.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I believe someone wanted details:

We have young kids: 6 and 4 and several younger kids within our neighborhood so we wanted a beach entry that could be used by the real young ones. It measures 12 feet from the entry point to the first step. About 9 feet wide at the widest point. The rocks can be used as seats to wathc the little ones. The water level reaches about 15 inches at its deepest point. So far that has been the biggest hit as we can mount an umbrella in the middle, turn on the spouts and kids are in heaven. The only problem is people will not leave :lol:

The pool measure 30 plus feet from end to end, we extended the shallow end fro the width perspective to accomadate children and couldn't happier. From one side of the shalow end to the other (width wise) we measure some 24 feet wide. More than enough room for kids to play. It scales from about 31/2 feet deep to 4 1/2 in the shallow end. The deep end is 8 1/2 for those brave souls that launch off the water fall. This is only done when Mom is away and dad is on pool patrol :-D

The bottom is a tahoe Blue mini pebble, which we could not be happier with. All equipment is Jandy, including SWG. We invested in landscaping about a montha go and have been fortunate to have all the rain one could want. I ready for the SUN. :(

Thanks again for the wonderful compliments.

uwimage said:
Fantastic! That is one of the nicest pools I've ever seen with the rock formations...great job!

What part of TX? I'll be over tomorrow :)

-Thomas

Exactly what I was thinking. I don't think I've seen any pool yet that has as nice of a design with rock formations. That is truly beautiful.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.