Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: cabber's pool pics

1. Back To Top    #1
    Great looking pool. Love the aerial view. WE finished ours in November. Come on warm weather

26,000 Gallons in ground with spa
    SWG
    Jandy equipment

2. Back To Top    #2
    LOVE all the stonework, cabber! gorgeous! 8)

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

3. Back To Top    #3
    WOW! That is one of my favorite backyard pools! I love the stone for the beach entry and the large stones for the spillway from the spa.

What is the length of the pool? Looks like a nice long stretch - you could actually swim laps.

If I make a good kickoff from one end, I'm half way across before I have to start swimming. lol
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    cabber I MUST see more pix of your POOL!. That is AWESOME.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

5. Back To Top    #5

I agree, more pics would be awesome, I love stone and using it in anything is just great.
    steve

Above Ground / 18' Round / Vinyl Liner / Sand Filter / 100K Gas Heater / Salt Added / No Nature2

6. Back To Top    #6

It amazes me that you can have a pool that looks like that in a persons home. Fantastic... Kimrst
    5 years 18' Intex Frame pool, July 2009 upgrade, 28ft rnd used Doughboy, 1hs Hayward Power Flow pump, Doughboy DE filter.TF test kit

7. Back To Top    #7

more pics and details... man what an oasis!

8. Back To Top    #8
    First off. Thanks for all the wonderful compliments. It is much appreciated. As you may know, we have been getting an unbelievable amount of rain hre in Texas which makes for excellent landscaping an miserable swimming. I was able to take a few more pics this morning, after yet, another down pour.

SWG
    Jandy equipment

9. Back To Top    #9

SWG
    Jandy equipment

10. Back To Top    #10

SWG
    Jandy equipment

11. Back To Top    #11
    Geez, I'm so jealous. :P I try really hard not to be, but I am!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

12. Back To Top    #12
    I believe someone wanted details:

We have young kids: 6 and 4 and several younger kids within our neighborhood so we wanted a beach entry that could be used by the real young ones. It measures 12 feet from the entry point to the first step. About 9 feet wide at the widest point. The rocks can be used as seats to wathc the little ones. The water level reaches about 15 inches at its deepest point. So far that has been the biggest hit as we can mount an umbrella in the middle, turn on the spouts and kids are in heaven. The only problem is people will not leave

The pool measure 30 plus feet from end to end, we extended the shallow end fro the width perspective to accomadate children and couldn't happier. From one side of the shalow end to the other (width wise) we measure some 24 feet wide. More than enough room for kids to play. It scales from about 31/2 feet deep to 4 1/2 in the shallow end. The deep end is 8 1/2 for those brave souls that launch off the water fall. This is only done when Mom is away and dad is on pool patrol

The bottom is a tahoe Blue mini pebble, which we could not be happier with. All equipment is Jandy, including SWG. We invested in landscaping about a montha go and have been fortunate to have all the rain one could want. I ready for the SUN.

Thanks again for the wonderful compliments.
    SWG
    Jandy equipment

13. Back To Top    #13

Truly breathtaking - what a wonderful job. I am incredibly impressed by so many of the pools folks here have put together. You have really redefined what a backyard pool can look like! Kudos.... 8)
    18 ft.52" Round Atrium AG -7600 gallons, Sand Filter, Vinyl liner, Royal Entrance Steps, 80 lbs.solarsalt

14. Back To Top    #14

Fantastic! That is one of the nicest pools I've ever seen with the rock formations...great job!

What part of TX? I'll be over tomorrow

-Thomas
    My pool works thanks to TFP

Please support the site! pages/supporters/

It's cheaper than your first trip to the pool store!

15. Back To Top    #15

Wish I could do that up here its awesome but alas the ground and everthing else freezes at least 4 feet deep

16. Back To Top    #16

Quote Originally Posted by uwimage
    Fantastic! That is one of the nicest pools I've ever seen with the rock formations...great job!

What part of TX? I'll be over tomorrow

-Thomas
    Exactly what I was thinking. I don't think I've seen any pool yet that has as nice of a design with rock formations. That is truly beautiful.
    Buggs

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.

17. Back To Top    #17

In the Industry

That pool is absolutely gorgeous! So when is the BBQ? lol
    SunEnterprises.com Placing orders over the phone will expedite the process. Online orders usually add a day or 2 to the process. Im at extension 232