100_4801.jpg

100_4815.jpg

100_4817.jpg

100_4825.jpg

100_4833.jpg

100_4852.jpg

100_4881.jpg

100_4883.jpg

I can't wait to see how the water feature looks! I love the sound of falling water!! They're moving fast!! Wish they were in Huntsville AL not TX! :) Are you using pebble tec or other surface?? Sorry, just read your notes at the end...what is Aquapure??
Tara

The Aquapure 1400 is just the Jandy salt water chlorine generator. Yes, we are using the Pebbletec "Tahoe Blue". We considered both the tec and the sheen, but my wife likes the look of the tec better, and based on standing in other people's pools, we don't feel like the larger pebbles of the tec will be an issue on the feet. As a footnote, our PB recommended pebbletec for the look, and pebblesheen for the feel. We went with the tec. But, like I said, we don't feel it will be an issue. PB is supposed to be out today to re-draw the patio lines.

TJT

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
i work on nothing but vinyl pools...

this is AMAZING how they build these gunite pools... just amazing

but one thing all gunite pool guys do that annoys me is they install a hose spicket to drain the pool lol.. WHHHYYYYYYY?????!!!!!!!!
just install a 3 way jandy valve at the top of the pump with one side to the filter and the other with a backwash hose... now you can vac to waste if you had to.. and drain the pool ALOT faster!!!

sorry had to get that out :)

beautiful pool though

What can you say!!.......
It's so impressive the way they build those pools over there. Those curved walls and the little waterfall with the rocks are so good looking. I coulden't see what you should do to improve something in your project, it's just perfect as it is. And the star on the step!AWESOME :goodjob: :goodjob: :wave: :wave:

Thanks guys for all the compliments. We are in the process of getting our water up to par, as it is still a touch green/cloudy. My builder says it will take 7 to 10 days. Trying not to get impatient. My wife says all of my stressing about things is "sucking the fun out of it." :eek:)

Travis

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.