chairs for inside tanning ledge

Are these wood or resin chairs? Don't want wood in the water. I searched, but couldn't find any lower, lean-back resin/plastic Adirondack chairs. Only wood.

BTW we also went w a 6 ft tanning ledge. Felt traditional 8 ft was overkill and detracted too much from usable pool space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I got these from Lowes. They have various fun colors. Plastic. And comfy. IMG_9526.jpg
About $17.00 each. Plastic table $7.00
sorry. Don't know why it posted sideways...

Attachments

• IMG_9524.jpg
    IMG_9524.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 668
The Lowes chairs mentioned above are what we have - in bright coral :sun:

We checked out similar chairs at HD - OSH and some others - but the Lowes model have a really comfortable back with a nice lumbar curve...FWIW
xBhJsyQTFk85hxZ5ogWZe8gCmgbSvTk3v8CSbe4Kndjtgum_QcLrWs-cBirFwzFqsMWCqZeahM3PZ4d-1Qk3dxMrBcI0Z3KEQmip6NKrEi9xU_AZspNRJiBeYv-9H-6XZBKToUntIks0xSM2oabuyEjSSOCbezKZRnNssRPayr9b91ApXBmpHgWvrnIcdwvIoQHMn9qiRtwmGv6tFUG29C3zCPjmOQob3MrDdutoyUlsX7QJZwdVTFUNdk41bSJaVBpQLz-TZDvAV1Hizps0d2N_GjiH0wQrPDOb5Q03O_Cn2fFs1KCwyWci36YWzV04uAah8UHtxY4DLnXfrCvBr1U47EaY0h74OatdHL1h1BhQ0Ccll1-2sxGFu5nehOCtF4nuZQxCVoxaAwoKlGqLqGWsLKir9kEXg_2dOC3xMzcU9VKUQu9Z-tfFswf7tUxJ9uBNn99CeKY_k4zdUANZYeVPorsAPANMGh7Ow80xUWKPWDBatB5O-6-v9BFHd2E4ymBTwjV_LbhAqabFwiA03QoN6A82vDOe9iWtupiveuAQN6cCjTN3-I44Qa_SBvfeZ8DAABEzsy_SDzAhfxsfHFdvp4IxYRYPPSm11272BKHmnA77oUQvuSv8W3NaAx13an_ngj7BN5en3aolUN9Pfk1FtO_ZWVJdljYkxhJWRA=w1321-h752-no

- - - Updated - - -

And they were $13 each on sale...

Normal price is $18 each!:whoot::whoot:

I was at Costco today and they had some very nice Adirondack chairs, made in Canada. Looked very well made, and although they look like wood, they are made of a resin based material. If I recall correctly, the price was about $125. They had a couple different colors.

Just bought 4 of the Lowe's chairs @ $18/ea. Easily most comfortable resin chair I've ever set in. Can fit at least 3 on our tanning ledge and they sit in (not above) the water as we hoped. They only carried a turquoise color but we prefer it to the others. Thanks for the recommendation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.