thank you!

Jun 10, 2007
ct
I just wanted to say thank you all for getting me educated! Opened the pool to find a swamp, complete with swimming creatures, and algae all over the walls. and thanks to this site, four days later, my water is sparkling! Now if only it was warm! 64 degrees! Put my feet in and I think I have frost bite!! :lol:

FC 5 (holding steady since this morning)
CC 0
pH 8 (got a little overly excited about the borax)
alk 110
cya 0 (when tested yesterday, but have since added a bunch, waiting to test)

Thank you so much! Could never have done this without the information on this site!
Shelly

[attachment=1:2otkoocw]pool.jpg[/attachment:2otkoocw][attachment=0:2otkoocw]pool before.jpg[/attachment:2otkoocw]

Attachments

• pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 149
  • pool before.jpg
    pool before.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 150
Funny you should ask, I happen to have a friend who had just put in a new AG pool. A neighbor's tree fell on it, and the insurance adjustor came out and had a look...a wall had a dent, and the top rail was bent a little. They said that it couldn't be fixed, had to replace the whole pool, so he got a check for the full amount of the pool. And when the pool "fixer" came out, he was able to fix it, and my friend got to keep the money for the replacement! A free pool! Kinda makes you wish a tree would fall on your pool....

sdunlap said:
Funny you should ask, I happen to have a friend who had just put in a new AG pool. A neighbor's tree fell on it, and the insurance adjustor came out and had a look...a wall had a dent, and the top rail was bent a little. They said that it couldn't be fixed, had to replace the whole pool, so he got a check for the full amount of the pool. And when the pool "fixer" came out, he was able to fix it, and my friend got to keep the money for the replacement! A free pool! Kinda makes you wish a tree would fall on your pool....
That's amazing! :shock:

I feel MUCH better about my neighbor's trees :mrgreen: