I have been busy moderating!!

The Mermaid Queen

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 28, 2007
Northern KY
If you go to look for your pool pics, they are not missing. I have split everyones pool and subsequent comments into individual threads!

Every pool is special! Sometimes I like to go back and see a certain thing about a certain pool... makes finding pics easier!

From now on, if you post your pool pics, please start a new thread... you're worth it!!

You get an "A" for effort.
I think I have it fixed, sort of. Actually though, I do like the idea of each pool having it's own thread. That way, if anyone else is looking at building something similar, they will know exactly who to ask. However, if you just want to post a quick pick without a dedicated thread, that's OK too.

Grace: You are too hard on yourself! We all make boo boos once in a while......at least you are making this a cool place to come and read and chat with others. This is a great site! All creators and moderators should be proud!!! :p

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.