Bought Used Kayak Pool

Jun 12, 2009
I have bought a used Kayak pool and will be installing it myself. Yes you can call me crazy. I thought it was a good idea when I bought it but as it gets closer to reassembling it I am realizing that I might be over my head. I am looking for pointers to make sure I don't mess anything up! Also looking for contact info for someone to install the liner. I appreciate any input. [email protected]

Make sure the ground is level. Really level. Don't fill in dirt to make it level, dig everything else down to the lowest point.

I have an a guy coming in tomorrow to level the ground. Then I will assemble the frame to square and level then bring in the sand to tamp. The Kayak has a water return in the middle of the pool and in the manual they don't show how to secure it except to pack dirt around it and the pipe going to the sand filter. Thanks!

Looking for someone in the Akron/Canton/Cleveland Ohio that installs liners (16x32).

I have an a guy coming in tomorrow to level the ground. Then I will assemble the frame to square and level then bring in the sand to tamp. The Kayak has a water return in the middle of the pool and in the manual they don't show how to secure it except to pack dirt around it and the pipe going to the sand filter. Thanks!

Looking for someone in the Akron/Canton/Cleveland Ohio that installs liners (16x32).
Where did you find a manual

Your post is in response to an 11 year old post. The original poster has been absent from the site since the day he originally posted.

Please post your inquiry as a new post. However, a good Google search usually can turn up an owners manual, even on older things.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.