Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don't Forget About Amazon Smile and TFP...

1. Back To Top    #41

Re: Don't Forget About Amazon Smile and TFP...

Your total orders 32 orders
    Every little bit counts
    When millions of supporters shop at smile.amazon.com, charitable donations quickly add up.

You have generated $3.94
    as of December 8, 2017

Your current charity
    Trouble Free Pool
    Has Received $164.26
    as of November 2017
    Sacramento, CA - In Ground Plaster - 18,00 Gallons - Chlorine - 3HP Pentair Intelliflow #11018 - Pentair Clean & Clear Filter #160301 - Dolphin S200 Robot - TF100

2. Back To Top    #42

Well, Amazon smile has reached 3 gold memberships now, I did think it would be more with the holidays, still not bad for something that costs us nothing....
    amzn.jpg
    -Tim-
    Pool: 86 gunite/plaster screened IG 12K 14' X 29', Hayward 120 sq ft cartridge filter, Pentair Intelliflo 2 VST, Hayward SwimPure 40K SWCG, Hayward Poolvergnuegen autovac,
    Heat: 280 sq ft Ultrasun solar Panels, Pentair Solartouch Ctrl, (solar cover and reel)
    Tests: Taylor K-2006C & K-1766 w/ speedstir

3. Back To Top    #43

Now we can afford to buy Lee all the aspirin he needs when dealing with the usual admin headaches...that and a case of Mountain Dew Code Red will make him very happy
    Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

4. Back To Top    #44

In the Industry

I'm going to bump this thread as new people are starting to visit TFP. Free money! We all shop Amazon, choose Troublefreepool as your charity and they give TFP a portion of the revenue. Thus far, TFP has generated about $300 with the program. This helps TFP keep the lights on.

5. Back To Top    #45

I just recently spent a bunch of money on Amazon for BBQ parts. I keep Amazon Smile bookmarked as my go to Amazon website so I don’t forget to use it.

Note - smile.amazon.com is a different website URL than Amazon’s regular site. So be sure you are using the correct Amazon website.
    Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

6. Back To Top    #46

In the Industry

Amazon just put a deposit into TFP's account for $82.17. Not bad for FREE MONEY. Keep choosing TFP as your charity of choice.

7. Back To Top    #47

Just got it set up.
    16x32 IG vinyl 13,800 gal., Aqualink RS, Jandy CV340 cartridge filter, Jandy 1hp Flopro, Zodiac 1400 SWG, Dolphin M400 (Title Wave)

8. Back To Top    #48

Quote Originally Posted by OTPirate View Post
    Amazon just put a deposit into TFP's account for $82.17. Not bad for FREE MONEY. Keep choosing TFP as your charity of choice.
    Becky,

That was all from me... Ok, maybe not all, more like a few pennies, but I now use Smile for all my Amazon buying... Does not cost any extra and works very smoothly...

Thanks,

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.

9. Back To Top    #49

Quote Originally Posted by OTPirate View Post
    I’ve got my eye on an Air-Fryer ... wife has threatened to strangle me if I buy anymore gadgets.....
    Matt

10. Back To Top    #50

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulNoise View Post
    I’ve got my eye on an Air-Fryer ... wife has threatened to strangle me if I buy anymore gadgets.....
    Buy it tonight. Guilt free French fries are worth being strangled!
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

11. Back To Top    #51

Really? Air? Hmmmm, guess that means no fryer oil to deal with either. Gotta check that out!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

12. Back To Top    #52

Quote Originally Posted by pooldv View Post
    Really? Air? Hmmmm, guess that means no fryer oil to deal with either. Gotta check that out!
    It’s already in the Amazon shopping cart...just waiting for dear-wife to go to sleep....
    Matt

13. Back To Top    #53

Quote Originally Posted by BasicTek View Post
    Well the quarterly smile update is here and seems to be slowing from the last update in February

We need to buy more stuff on amazon people

May Smile.jpg
    -Tim-
    Pool: 86 gunite/plaster screened IG 12K 14' X 29', Hayward 120 sq ft cartridge filter, Pentair Intelliflo 2 VST, Hayward SwimPure 40K SWCG, Hayward Poolvergnuegen autovac,
    Heat: 280 sq ft Ultrasun solar Panels, Pentair Solartouch Ctrl, (solar cover and reel)

14. Back To Top    #54

In the Industry

Bumping this thread. If you shop on Amazon, choose Amazon Smile and TroubleFreePool.com as your charity of choice. Free money and easy to do!

15. Back To Top    #55

I just bought a meat grinder attachment for my KitchenAid stand mixer. I use Amazon Smile. I’ll be posting in the 2018 BBQ thread about my adventures making my own ground beef for steak burgers....we use Amazon A LOT as a family so using Amazon Smile is a great way to keep the funds going to the best pool forum on the Internet!
    Matt

16. Back To Top    #56

My purchases have brought $7.56 to TFP this past month.

Maddie
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard

17. Back To Top    #57

200*7.56 = $1512!!!

That is an Amazon shopper!!!
    6000 Gallon IG Fiberglass with integrated Spa;Pentair CCP240 Cartridge Filter with Pentair Intelliflo VS Pump and HTR250 heater. IC40 SWG. EasyTouch 4. Dolphin Active20 Robot "Roadrunner", TF 100 Test Kit w/SpeedStir!
    CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!! Pool Math App
    Marty

18. Back To Top    #58

Well I've achieved a 2nd bronze membership via amazon smile in about 9 months, in what I'd say was a little below my average amazon buying. So that should be like buying a reoccurring bronze membership every year or less....

July Smile.jpg
    -Tim-

19. Back To Top    #59

TFP Guide

BRAVO! Thank you everyone for remembering to shop at smile.amazon.com! Also, if you're going to add something to your subscribe and save, do it on smile as the first shipment counts for a smile donation!
    If I was effective, and your pool makes you smile, please make me smile and CLICK HERE to Become a TFP Supporter!
    Also, please make AmazonSmile donate to TFP by CLICKING HERE, at no cost to you!
    My Florida Pool: 20k IG plaster cart K-2006 | Washington State Pool I help with: 17k AG vinyl sand TF-100

20. Back To Top    #60

In the Industry

Don't forget if you are shopping Amazon Prime deal days to choose TroubleFreePool as your charity!!!! I've already started Christmas shopping!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast