Don't Forget About Amazon Smile and TFP...

JoyfulNoise

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
May 23, 2015
Tucson, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Bumping this in hopes of spurring more TFP Donations through Amazon -

SmileImpact.jpg

I would like to suggest that my $1.50 in Amazon Smile generated donations be given to Leebo for all of his tireless work....there's just enough there for single espresso shot at Starbucks.... :laughblue:

Seriously though, if anyone feels like directing their Amazon Smile charity to TFP, every little bit helps the site.

Reactions: antoniafredriksson
How did you get it to select TFP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You setup Amazon Smile (different URL than standard Amazon) with the charity of your choice. It's in your account settings. You can only have one charity at a time.

How did you get it to select TFP?

Try to select this link and see if it takes you right to the Amazon Smile TFP Page? I think this is the correct link but I'm not 100% sure. If not I'll find it shortly.

I'd like to thank all of those who have supported TFP using Amazon Smile. We're unsure of it's impact however I know for a fact that every little bit helps out!

Reactions: LeanneMarie
Try to select this link and see if it takes you right to the Amazon Smile TFP Page? I think this is the correct link but I'm not 100% sure. If not I'll find it shortly.

I'd like to thank all of those who have supported TFP using Amazon Smile. We're unsure of it's impact however I know for a fact that every little bit helps out!

Thanks!!! It wouldn't pull up until you put that link there so I set it up.... and considering how much shopping I do at amazon (my garage is a Prime box graveyard), I should be fruitful for you [emoji23][emoji23]

LOL, You and me both Christina!!

Thanks for the reminder Matt..I need to set this up.

Yip :flower:

I think I'm up to $2.25 going to TFP!! Woohoo, Lee can now upgrade from the espresso shot at Starbucks to tall brewed coffee...or he can grab $1 cup of "coffee" at the local gas station and use the rest the buy the girls a pack of skittles to share.... :laughblue:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oh Lordy, I am going to love doing this. We spend thousands each year with Amazon because we funnel most of our purchases through them. (Love my Prime Shipping!!) I could build a stable, weather-proof house out of all the Amazon boxes we have. :p I love that this is a way to support TFP!! About to purchase some pool supplies there today!

We spend thousands each year with Amazon because we funnel most of our purchases through them. (Love my Prime Shipping!!) I could build a stable, weather-proof house out of all the Amazon boxes we have. :p

There's at least one to two days per week that I get deliveries from UPS, FedEx AND the local delivery company that does the Same-Day Amazon deliveries. I have been an Amazon shopper since their early days when their main thing was selling cheap textbooks to college kids that didn't want to pay the inflated prices at the campus bookstore (circa 1997). Jeff Bezos owes his success to me!!

Sounds like y'all need inverventions. There are probably support groups for that. :)

No way! I've generated $5.50 so far this year in donations to TFP which means Lee gets to hit the local Dairy Queen with the girls for some ice cream cones....what, you would want me to deny Lee his DQ fix?!?! Those cute little girls of his??

If so dude, that's just cruel & heartless....

Really glad I found out about Amazon Smile. My wife and I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon as it is, and are now donating to TFP. Says I've donated $2.42 out of TFP's total of $15.14. I was very glad that could buy my new pump and filter from Amazon Smile and get it cheaper than other sites, and donate at the same time.

More $ comin' your way! :lovetfp:

<form id="smShareForm" method="post" action="https://smile.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/share/ref=swf_as_ls_eLESN.6K4A9G3" target="_new" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 14px; position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: 'Amazon Ember', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;">
smile_fb_logo_300x300._CB318340200_.png
I just supported Troublefreepool at AmazonSmile.
[COLOR=#555555 !important]When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donate...[/COLOR]

<tbody>
</tbody>

</form>

I ran across the Smiles selection for TFP by accident at Amazon. We have a business account and we order from Amazon a lot!

You have generated $19.84 as of July 25, 2017

Wow! I know how much I had to spend to get to just $2.50 donated, so I can imagine how much it took to get that much donated. Need more business that shop Amazon to use Amazon Smile!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.