Don't Forget About Amazon Smile and TFP...

Your total orders 32 orders

Every little bit counts
When millions of supporters shop at smile.amazon.com, charitable donations quickly add up.

You have generated $3.94
as of December 8, 2017

Your current charity
Trouble Free Pool
Has Received $164.26
as of November 2017

Now we can afford to buy Lee all the aspirin he needs when dealing with the usual admin headaches...that and a case of Mountain Dew Code Red will make him very happy :cool:

I'm going to bump this thread as new people are starting to visit TFP. Free money! We all shop Amazon, choose Troublefreepool as your charity and they give TFP a portion of the revenue. Thus far, TFP has generated about $300 with the program. This helps TFP keep the lights on.

I just recently spent a bunch of money on Amazon for BBQ parts. I keep Amazon Smile bookmarked as my go to Amazon website so I don’t forget to use it.

Note - smile.amazon.com is a different website URL than Amazon’s regular site. So be sure you are using the correct Amazon website.

Amazon just put a deposit into TFP's account for $82.17. Not bad for FREE MONEY. Keep choosing TFP as your charity of choice.

Becky,

That was all from me... :p Ok, maybe not all, more like a few pennies, but I now use Smile for all my Amazon buying... Does not cost any extra and works very smoothly...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just bought a meat grinder attachment for my KitchenAid stand mixer. I use Amazon Smile. I’ll be posting in the 2018 BBQ thread about my adventures making my own ground beef for steak burgers....we use Amazon A LOT as a family so using Amazon Smile is a great way to keep the funds going to the best pool forum on the Internet!

Well I've achieved a 2nd bronze membership via amazon smile in about 9 months, in what I'd say was a little below my average amazon buying. So that should be like buying a reoccurring bronze membership every year or less....

July Smile.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.