Don't Forget About Amazon Smile and TFP...

THANK YOU Technigogo! I don't know if you're officially #1 or not (better go buy more stuff to make sure!) but we're very grateful to you and all the rest of us that use smile for TFP!

I'm almost to $8! I feel like I purchased the domain name renewal for TFP! It feels great! I've got some home improvement/repair/replacement purchases coming later this year that should help me boost mine! Amazing how often Amazon Smile is beating The Home Depot/Lowes on price and customer service for my non-grocery shopping needs.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
i just found this on Amazon:
How much of my purchase does Amazon donate?
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. From time to time, we may offer special, limited time promotions that increase the donation amount on one or more products or services or provide for additional donations to charitable organizations. Special terms and restrictions may apply. Please see the relevant promotion for complete details.

so if my math is correct it will be $27.80

The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% - so if my math is correct it will be $27.80

$27.80 is 5% amazon is giving .5% so move over 1 decimal point, multiple what you spend by .005

at 5% TFP would have almost 10K by now :) but still working on 1K

What is interesting is to get the $874.56 the people donating have spent approximately $174,912 on amazon! (Simply reverse the equation and divide the amount by .005)

Thanks a TON all who have picked TFP. While $2.78 may not sound like a lot, it helps more than you understand assist pool owners worldwide with their pools.

You ever used the PoolMath App? In the App there's a feature that allows users to track the weather at the time of their test results. So lets say you lost an abnormal amount of chlorine on 6-3-2018 and you're wondering why.......you look back and saw that it was 98° outside that day with a strong UV Index. It provides you another piece of the puzzle to maintain your pool. TFP however doesn't have the ability to provide weather stations all over the country however to give this piece of information to our users. Instead we went out and purchased an API from AccuWeather to help us provide you with that piece of information. Unfortunately, this wasn't free. TFP pays AccuWeather monthly for this and although it's not a huge fee, it's one we must account for. Your $2.78 donation just for using Amazon Smile paid for this feature for one week for ALL of TFP to get the weather recorded. Simply purchasing your Pool Using Amazon Smile means that roughly 7,000 test results now also have the weather automatically saved along side their normal water test results...........and we ALL thank you!

Reactions: BasicTek
that is right, my bad, been a few years.
i have had the app on my phone ever since it came out. i love it. better than keeping a notebook with all my test results.
like i said, before i make a purchase on Amazon, i make sure that it is "smile eligible". this is something that everyone should make sure of, because not all is "eligible".

Try to select this link and see if it takes you right to the Amazon Smile TFP Page? I think this is the correct link but I'm not 100% sure. If not I'll find it shortly.

I'd like to thank all of those who have supported TFP using Amazon Smile. We're unsure of it's impact however I know for a fact that every little bit helps out!

This link still works to be prompted to set up TFP as your charity of choice. Thank you for posting it! I just switched so future purchases via Amazon Smile will generate $s for TFP.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.