Lo message.

I have cleaned filters and pressure switch is new last 6 months. Water temp is in the 50's. Spa heater fires up but filter keeps running sending water out of spa to pool.:(

Not quite enough info to know what all is happening...have you opened the spa drain valve to allow water to return?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tm,

More info and a picture of your equipment pad would help....

Am I correct in guessing that the Spa is overflowing into your pool and that you want that not to happen? If so, then the valve on the input pipe to your pump must be set to the "Spa" only position. And the valve on the "Return" side must be set to "Spa" only position.

Do you have some type of automation? Where are you reading the "Lo message"?

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

There is a small toggle switch on the back side of the actuator. See if by flipping that switch makes it turn one way or the other. If it doesn't turn no matter which way you flip it, then the motor inside is probably broken and you need to replace the one.

Tm,

The actuator sits on top of what you are calling the "Spa Skimmer" valve and it is what electrically moves the valve. If you have automation, it should be connected to the actuator via a small cable about the size of a pencil..

The switch is on the back of the actuator and it has three positions. Left, right and middle. The middle position is off, so you do not want to leave it there.

Jim R.

- - - Updated - - -

Tm,

Could be a bad motor, or could be no power from your automation system.

Jim R.

Figured all that out thanks. Motor seems bad. Pool place says I have to replace whole black box unit. Can't just replace little round motor inside. Is that true. Appreciate your help. I can hear buzz when I flick switch and no noise when I turn switch to off, so I'm getting power to unit.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.