Owner/builder SoCal

Ive tried skimming through all 54 pages but came up empty... How deep is your water on the shelf, and how much higher will the LED bubblers go if you turned the pump up a bit or opened the valves? My wife an I want our bubblers to be that same height. What brand are the LED bubblers and did you have any installation problems with them?

To follow up with more answers. They also come with 2 sizes of nozzles to install. We went with 3/4" opening under 12" of water. Dedicated pump should be doing about 35gpm each bubbler.

Here is the size chart for desired height
fd5f042b9dc2ae5add3a92a9503edb44.jpg

M series is probably the better choice for your pool given the complex shapes involved and the dual motor giving you the true the 90-deg turn (thebombadier made that clear). However, the M-series is high end and costs more. My top of the line S-300i was about $1100 and it has all the geeky features you'd love. That much $$$ will barely get you to the bottom row M-series without the geek-gadget-factor.

I like the look of the S series myself, but it may not make it up to your sun shelf and so that means a third of your pool could potentially not get cleaned....

You'll be super-happy with a Dolphin.

Ok, ok, let's see it!! I don't Facebook (cuz honestly, who the heck wants to look at my ugly mug ?!?!). So you guys have to keep us updated here on TFP... or else I'll sneak over to your house and pour bubble bath soap in your pool....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
ENJOY!!!

You guys are going to LOVE the robot....well, Mike will because now he can put down the vacuum pole [emoji6]

Name?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.