Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 54552535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1185

Thread: Owner/builder SoCal

1. Back To Top    #1081

Re: Owner/builder SoCal

Wow your pool looks amazing at night!

2017 build 32x14 IG 400 SQFT 13k Gallons, Smooth Pebble Finish, OK Flagstone Raised Wall and Coping , Belgard Urbana Paver Decking, 24 Sheer Descent, 50 SQFT Tanning Ledge With Bubbler, Pentair Racer Cleaner, Pentair 520 SF Cartridge Filter, Pentair 3HP SVRS Variable Speed Pump, 2 Pentair Globrite LED Lights, Paramount UV with Ozone, Pentair In Line Chlorination System, Pentair EZ Touch With Screen Logic Matt

2. Back To Top    #1082

Quote Originally Posted by tampatommy View Post
    Ive tried skimming through all 54 pages but came up empty... How deep is your water on the shelf, and how much higher will the LED bubblers go if you turned the pump up a bit or opened the valves? My wife an I want our bubblers to be that same height. What brand are the LED bubblers and did you have any installation problems with them?
    To follow up with more answers. They also come with 2 sizes of nozzles to install. We went with 3/4" opening under 12" of water. Dedicated pump should be doing about 35gpm each bubbler.

Here is the size chart for desired height

DIY husband and wife team Hambels Get Real The Story of two crazy diy, their second story addition and beyond Building an IG pool and Spa. Aquabright, swim up bar, large reef shelf, ground level composite deck, K1100 levlor, Hayward equipment Ecostar, 400k H-series, DE filter, Tristar feature pump, Hayward lighted bubblers, Colorligic 320's 160's and 80's all controlled with OmniLogic.

3. Back To Top    #1083

awesome! thank you guys!

4. Back To Top    #1084

Ok, it's time to pick a bot out. I'm leaning towards a Dolphin m series something due to some of the more complex features. What do we all think. And keep in mind I love gadgets lol

DIY husband and wife team Hambels Get Real The Story of two crazy diy, their second story addition and beyond Building an IG pool and Spa. Aquabright, swim up bar, large reef shelf, ground level composite deck, K1100 levlor, Hayward equipment Ecostar, 400k H-series, DE filter, Tristar feature pump, Hayward lighted bubblers, Colorligic 320's 160's and 80's all controlled with OmniLogic.

5. Back To Top    #1085

My robot is the M500. It's great! It comes with a remote, which is nice when I just want to drop Mr. Robot into the pool to clean a specific area. My only complaint really is that it's a bit heavy to lift.
    Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

6. Back To Top    #1086

Owner/builder SoCal

M series is probably the better choice for your pool given the complex shapes involved and the dual motor giving you the true the 90-deg turn (thebombadier made that clear). However, the M-series is high end and costs more. My top of the line S-300i was about $1100 and it has all the geeky features you'd love. That much $$$ will barely get you to the bottom row M-series without the geek-gadget-factor.

I like the look of the S series myself, but it may not make it up to your sun shelf and so that means a third of your pool could potentially not get cleaned....

You'll be super-happy with a Dolphin.
    Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

7. Back To Top    #1087

In the Industry

So I notice somebody bought an M500 today
    -Brian-
    33K Pool/Spa, Pentair Equipment
    POOL BUILD
    Davis Custom Construction - Home Page

8. Back To Top    #1088

Ok, ok, let's see it!! I don't Facebook (cuz honestly, who the heck wants to look at my ugly mug ?!?!). So you guys have to keep us updated here on TFP... or else I'll sneak over to your house and pour bubble bath soap in your pool....

Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

9. Back To Top    #1089

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulNoise View Post
    Ok, ok, let's see it!! I don't Facebook (cuz honestly, who the heck wants to look at my ugly mug ?!?!). So you guys have to keep us updated here on TFP... or else I'll sneak over to your house and pour bubble bath soap in your pool....
    It wasn't from Facebook...
    -Brian-
    POOL BUILD

10. Back To Top    #1090

Quote Originally Posted by bdavis466 View Post
    It wasn't from Facebook...
    Spy cameras you left strategically placed around their backyard?

Matt

11. Back To Top    #1091

In the Industry

You're sooooo close
    -Brian-
    POOL BUILD

12. Back To Top    #1092

13. Back To Top    #1093

ENJOY!!!

You guys are going to LOVE the robot....well, Mike will because now he can put down the vacuum pole

Name?

Matt

14. Back To Top    #1094

Makes me think of stitch

15. Back To Top    #1095

That's a good one. We've been all over Trolls and Tangled lately. Maybe the noble horse from Tangled - Maximus ?

Matt

16. Back To Top    #1096

Or some other alien cartoon with its arms up

17. Back To Top    #1097

I like the name Maximus

18. Back To Top    #1098

What have the kids said?

Matt

19. Back To Top    #1099

I'm loving this thing. It works great! I was driving it around the pool like an RC car.

20. Back To Top    #1100

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulNoise View Post
    What have the kids said?
    The older girls haven't gotten to play with it yet but I'm sure they'll like driving it

Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 54552535455565758 ... LastLast