Owner/builder SoCal

4f3a0154b7b3cba0a3542dd2f35ff179.jpg
0f9a0ed5ec22441a90f163a4844b9c9f.jpg

Here's the finished product. My dad may say otherwise but I think it looks pretty good considering I'm not a pro. It took me three days to do all the walls in the sunken bar. My right shoulder and arm were dead by the end. I don't think I'm cut out for plastering on the daily.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Brian I am so glad to see that you are plumbing for a pool overflow. You would not want your sunken kitchen to flood in heavy rains. Hind sight wish we had an overflow as we have had enormous amts of rain lately. [emoji2]

Ive tried skimming through all 54 pages but came up empty... How deep is your water on the shelf, and how much higher will the LED bubblers go if you turned the pump up a bit or opened the valves? My wife an I want our bubblers to be that same height. What brand are the LED bubblers and did you have any installation problems with them?

Ive tried skimming through all 54 pages but came up empty... How deep is your water on the shelf, and how much higher will the LED bubblers go if you turned the pump up a bit or opened the valves? My wife an I want our bubblers to be that same height. What brand are the LED bubblers and did you have any installation problems with them?

Depth: 12"
They are on a water feature pump so that's as big as they'll get.
They are Hayward and no problems whatsoever installing. Each one is plumbed independently to the valve so that they can be fine tuned

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.