Owner/builder SoCal

624585473d59566dc172cd98203936b0.jpg
2ff2f7aae32af97f4529364c991232d3.jpg

A couple more from upstairs for mama suz

I wanna hire your decking contractor [emoji6]

That water looks good too! You must be following the pool store advice very closely ?

Thanks for thinking of me with the upstairs shots! I love seeing the work in progress. It's nice to know these amazing places don't just happen via a magic wand!

It must be better working conditions knowing you can jump in the pool to cool off!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Is your deck any cooler or hotter than the concrete coping?

Way cool!

What's really interesting is I thought your coping looked a lot more grey (dark) when you installed it but now, in almost every picture, it looks practically white....

Thanks everyone [emoji5]

The deck is the same as the coping - hot hot! I'm hoping the two patio covers we build will shade it more. We may also add some sun sails.

Matt - the coping is darker than regular concrete but the pictures make it look lighter because it's so bright out. I do think about sealing it - maybe with a matte coat just to darken it a little but that's a project for when we start fine tuning everything

I've just stumbled onto your build and have been stalking it a bit. Some great laughs in there! Great looking pool and finish. I love how it's coming along. You two have some great skills and patience. The pic of the pool in post #1031 (!!) is awesome. So.. when ya gonna fill it with water?? Lol. Your gonna look out there one day and scream wondering where all your water went.
I don't usually follow build threads, but this one is too interesting to pass on.

My favorite part of the thread was the DIY Igloo/Garbage Disposal Margarita Machine...I believe there's a special cut-out in the submerged bar for it to be prominently displayed....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.