Jun 1, 2009
I just got my new TF100 kit. Hooray! :party:

Here are my numbers.

FC 4.5
CC 0.5
ph 7.2
TA 110
CYA 50

That's not too bad, right? I need to bring the TA down and bump the FC up a hair. Right? Should I be concerned about the .5 combined chlorine or is that small enough that I don't have to worry?

Anything else I should be doing?

Thanks for everything. I have learned so much here on this board. You guys are awesome. :goodjob:
Karen

Hi Karen.

Your test results look good for the most part. Bring your chlorine up to 6ppm, your pH up to 7.5 and your TA looks fine as long as it doesn't cause too may problems with rising pH, I'd leave it alone for right now.

The .5 CC is fine and should go down with another addition of chlorine.

How's the water look?

8)

I agree with Casey, looks good! :goodjob:

The PH should come up on it's own, through aeration, kids swimming, etc. or you add a little Borax. 7.2 isn't terrible, just at the low end of the ok range. TA is fine where it is, I don't think you'll have an trouble from it.

Casey -- the water looks beautiful!

Okay, I'll just bump the chlorine and just try to let the kids and the pump aerate the pool. :-D It's been cold the last few days, so they haven't gotten in much. I'm crossing my fingers for some sunshine. The pool temp is dropping, even with the cover on.

Thanks for your help!

Karen

Hi, Karen,

Those are very, very nice numbers. You have a very, very nice grasp of the BBB principles. Very nice work. :lol: :lol:

We truly hope you will stay on the forum and help others get their pool looking like yours........it's all part of your continuing pool school education! :-D :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.