Tucson Pool by Clark's design by yours truely!!!

Jun 8, 2009
Tucson, AZ
Here is a photo shoot from the construction of out pool. It took nearly 6 months from layout to swimming and as you can see we have some finish work to do. Hope you enjoy! These are the first 3 of the layout and initial digging

Attachments

• DiggerDan.jpg
    DiggerDan.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 692
  • Layout Small.jpg
    Layout Small.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 690
  • Layout2.jpg
    Layout2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 690
The water feature has one more row of block to go on. Then in a recessed trough on top there will be a 12ft. fire bar. All the features will be accessed via the Easy Touch remote. The finish will be stucco which will be painted to compliment the house.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Beautiful pool and done just in time to enjoy the summer! I love the darker finish, too. We ever do another build, that's the direction we'll go, too. I wouldn't even mind giving up the colored lights..we hardly use ours anyway.

Congratulations and keep posting progress photos! :goodjob:

Beautiful!! When your pool was being sprayed, I noticed many pvc pipes sticking out of the bottom...what exactly were they? Are they tied into the water feature you have? And I noticed a seat/step in the deep end...how deep is that, is it designed as an exit from the deep end? I love the concept...and what is your decking?

Thanks!
Tara

ma23peas said:
Beautiful!! When your pool was being sprayed, I noticed many pvc pipes sticking out of the bottom...what exactly were they?

Thats an in-floor cleaning system. They're little water jets that pop up out of the floor and spray the dirt and debris towards the deep end drain where it gets sucked up.

AZGASSER, beautiful pool? Who was your builder?

The pvc in the floor is for the Polaris Caretaker infloor cleaning system. The water feature has its own intake to a 1hp pump that is returning to the water feature. That way the water feature can run independently from the pool. My decking is black cherry flagstone. The step in the deep end acts more as a bench for tired swimmers or for the "not so tall" swimmers. The deep end is about 6'6" deep. Bye the way, the pool was built by Clark's pools in Tucson. Their web site is www.clarkspoolaz.com. Hope all the info helps.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.