Waterco Electrochlor 30a SC showing "no flow" light

Hi team,

Long time reader first time poster as my pool as been trouble free! Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I thought someone on here may be able to help. My Waterco Electrochlor 30a SC is showing "no flow" on the chlorinator and not producing the chlorine :( I've tried the following:

- The pools seems to be pumping and flowing through the cell normally
- Pool water and salt levels are fine
- I've tried testing a replacement cell and it stays the same.
- Haven't adjusted any flow valves or anything
- Checked fuse, connections etc
- Emptied all leaf baskets etc

I've checked the manual http://www.waterco.com.au/component...nation/2374-electrochlorsaltchlorinatormanual and it suggests "clean the flow detector"
Does anyone know what this is and where it might sit? Or any other suggestions why the chlorinator might be detecting "no flow"? These are expensive to replace so trying to fix it if possible :(

Thanks,

Grimey

Grimey,

I can't help as I'm not familiar with that brand of SWCG. But, wanted to say Welcome to TFP... A great place to be. :lovetfp:

A picture of your equipment pad showing the cell and the surrounding area would help.

Thanks,

Jim R.

From what I can find on the 'net' your flow sensor in built into the chlorine generator cell. I don't see anything other than the controller and the cell. So it must be in the cell itself.

It appears that your cell is clear so you may notice that there is scale buildup. If there is, you may be able to clean it and the flow sensor will start working properly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.