I did some searching and read the posts that came up, but wanted to ask anyhow. I got my Taylor K-2006 the other day and my CC read 0.6, so I went to shock.
My readings last night were:
I put in enough bleach to bring the chlorine to 20ppm, which I thought would be more than enough to take care of the CC problem.
Tonight i took the following measurements:
How is it possible that after shocking, my CC went up? I went ahead and put enough bleach in to bring the FC up to 20ppm again tonight, hoping that I can kill whatever is causing it to happen.
Am I on the right track?