Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Outlook Express Problem

1. Back To Top    #1

Outlook Express Problem

When I open an email that includes an attachment it no longer automatically displays the attachment, I have to click on the attach bar to see the pic. How do I fix this so the pic will display automatically?
    Thanks
    My pool is a 10,500 gallon (420 Sq Ft ) kidney shape. A hand made sheer decent waterfeature. STA-RITE HRPB30, Sand filter 30" 98 GPM,
    1 HP Maxi-Glas 2 pump, BBB Method, Taylor K-2005 test kit, 50 Watt 12V low-voltage pond light illuminates the pool at night for a nice soft glow.
    250 gallon stand-alone hot tub. Got it FREE!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Outlook Express Problem

You really don't want it to. There are security issues with automatically opening attachments.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

As JohnT was saying, what you currently have is best. It probably changed when some sort of security update or patch was installed in the background.
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

4. Back To Top    #4

OK I understand that but I like the way it used to be. Is there a way to change it back? It's a real pain to click on each picture to open it.

Also now when I receive a message it also says

<HR></P>
    at the end of the message.
    Thanks
    My pool is a 10,500 gallon (420 Sq Ft ) kidney shape. A hand made sheer decent waterfeature. STA-RITE HRPB30, Sand filter 30" 98 GPM,
    1 HP Maxi-Glas 2 pump, BBB Method, Taylor K-2005 test kit, 50 Watt 12V low-voltage pond light illuminates the pool at night for a nice soft glow.
    250 gallon stand-alone hot tub. Got it FREE!

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

Meatloaf, it might not be on your end. When a message is sent, the sender has an option to attach a photo or include it in the text. Check with the folks who send your photos. Otherwise, I don't think any of us want to give you advice that might bring a harmful result.
    http://www.swimmingpool.com/

"Leave the gun...take the cannolis"