Hi.

I found this site while researching problems for a pool cleaner and I was delighted to see an alternative to the pool store. Frankly, I've become tired of spending all the $$ there for their products that are extremely overpriced.

Granted everyone has to make a living, but I always felt I was being ripped off!

I currently have two (2) pools that I'm maintaining at the moment and will convert one of them over to this method and the other one as time allows.

Pool #1 is at my currently home and is fairly easy to keep in balance.

Pool #2 is at a home I purchased early this year and has been a borderline nightmare! It was a black pond when I got there thanks to the previous owner not keeping his word and maintaining it at all... I've replaced almost all of the equipment and added everything under the sun to get it semi-balanced and it's a weekly struggle at this point. I will eventually live there full time, but for now it's part time as it's being remodeled.

To the admin(s): Great use of the phpBB and overall site, one of the best I've seen with the portal, board and usage! I run one forum and have several test forums that use phpBB and I was pleasantly surprised to see how nice you've made this site.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.