Tahoe with added black anyone?

Oct 4, 2016
California
Is there anyone in the San Diego region with Tahoe Stonescape mini pebble with added black? I think it is referred to as "Reverse Tahoe." My PB has no pools to show and while I love the 2 photos I've seen on the web, I really want to see it before making such an important decision. If you are out of the area and have the color, would you mind sending me pics of your pool color? Greatly appreciated.

Is there anyone in the San Diego region with Tahoe Stonescape mini pebble with added black? I think it is referred to as "Reverse Tahoe." My PB has no pools to show and while I love the 2 photos I've seen on the web, I really want to see it before making such an important decision. If you are out of the area and have the color, would you mind sending me pics of your pool color? Greatly appreciated.
Did you ever find anyone with that color? Did you decide to go with that after all? If so, please share some pictures. Thx

This may not help you, but I have Wet Edge satin matrix in Tahoe with extra black. The plaster color sample on the Stonescapes website looks like the same color as mine. The mix I got was 9 bags of gold pebbles and 3 bags of black instead of the normal 10 bags of gold and 2 bags of black. The lighting throughout the day makes a big difference in the color. This is probably the lightest/greenest that it looks. I have an older build thread that shows how much darker and bluer it can look. My pool is also a sport depth pool, so if yours will be deeper the color will also get more intense in the deep end.

Attachments

• IMG_4827.jpg
    IMG_4827.jpg
    683.9 KB · Views: 58
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.