Reverse Tahoe mini pebble

Oct 4, 2016
California
Hello,
I'm nearing the phase where I select a Stonescape mini pebble. It's been brought to my attention that there is an option of adding more black and manipulating stones from Tahoe blue to get a deeper blue color called Reverse Tahoe. I found just one photo on the web and not much info. Has anyone heard of this or have an experience. So hard to make a decision based on one photo. Thanks for your insight

Attachments

• IMG_0962.jpg
    IMG_0962.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 198
I can't emhasize enough that pool water photos of the same finish are all over the map in terms of appearance. If you name a pool finish, odds are I can download 5 different looking pool water colors with the exact same finish.

I went through what you are going through and am so glad I took time to visit other owner's pools. I realize this is not always an option. But choosing a finish from photos has such a strong potential to disappoint.

In sum, do whatever you have to do to see if you can see pools of varying finishes in person. You can even post your request here..perhaps some in your area will oblige. When I did this, I had ppl from miles away offering up their pool for a visit ("I've always depended on the kindness of strangers...- qouting from 'A Streetcar Named Desire').

It may help if you list your specific city in your location
over there 《《 = = . California is a big state.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.