thank you people!

teppy

Nov 11, 2007
Louisiana
I am happy to report that my SWG is running now and everything is absolutely perfect! This is going to be soooo nice. I was a BBB method person, but the daily chlorox pouring really started getting old after one full summer and winter.

I am so amazed at how this thing makes chlorine. I am still making adjustments. I find myself turing it down gradually. Its making alot of chlorine. I also added borates. My water has never been so sparkly and just glistening as it is now. It is also taking care of some of the bugs that we've been plagued with. Not all of them, but some. I don't think anything will kill those little jumper bugs whose numbers are in the millions it looks like.

Anyway, here are my numbers:

FC-5
Ph-7.6
TA-95(I will bring that down more tomorrow)
CH-300
CYA-70-80
Borates-50
temp-84 degrees

i can't believe i forgot the salt reading! it is at 3770. the FC i did post. The CC is the same as the FC.

Butterfly said:
Hi teppy,

Glad to hear there is yet another very happy SWG owner :mrgreen:

You did not post a FC or CC # for us. Also, now that you are SWG-ing, you could post a salt #, too :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.