Replacing top side control panel. Need help

bild

May 30, 2016
Orlando
The panel on my spa is going bad. Water has gotten in it and half the buttons no longer work. While im waiting for the parts department at the place it was purchased to call me back i thought i would come here. As in all things I would like to fix this myself. It seems like a simple plug and play. Finding an affordable part is what im here for. behind the old panel is all spray foam. In negative space under the spa is filled with spray foam. But the limiting factor is the side the panel is on is up against a wall. I dont want to have to drain and move the tub (which it can only slide about 10 inches) but i might eventually.
Its a coast spa elite cascade V series. Im hoping i can unplug the connector from the back side of the control panel its self. Instead of inside the side of the hot tub. Any suggestions?
IMAG0006.jpgIMAG0003.jpg

Here i have found a panel with all the same buttons and some of the manuals i have say balboa.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.