My outdoor kitchen

Looks great! And you have a BGE!! Is that and XL BGE? I have a Large BGE and I love mine. You'll have a great time cooking and smoking outdoors.

Looks great! And you have a BGE!! Is that and XL BGE? I have a Large BGE and I love mine. You'll have a great time cooking and smoking outdoors.

Thanks, indeed is an XL, my pride and joy. I've had it for more than a year and gets used a couple times a week

Now with its new home and pool 2017 will be a kick azz summer

sweet !!! I have my eye on mini egg right now

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

great!

- - - Updated - - -

Looks great! Any pics of the build process?

I have some, but the picture limit of the site is quite bumming for pic sharing...

Let me try and use a pic site for that.

Get an account on Photobucket and use that to post the IMG code for a link to the pictures.

Alternatively you could donate to TFP and become a support which would give you more picture storage space. Donations help us to keep the site free of advertising, pay for the infrastructure and all donations to the site are fully tax deductible.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.