Pentair T40FG

xyz

Gold Supporter
Sep 8, 2016
Escondido/CA
I'm considering installing this automatic pool filler. I've ran my pump dry too many times.

I think I have to drill a hole in the side of the pool and then tunnel, under the deck. I have a water source pretty close to where I'd put it, and it seems reliable enough. I'd rather do something less invasive, but I'm about to drain and refill so it feels like now or never.

Any recommendations? Thoughts? Warnings? I did a search and did not find anything useful.

Anyone have a auto auto fill they like?

Amazon.com : Pentair T40FG Autofill Automatic Water Filler with Fluidmaster Valve, Gray : Outdoor Spas : Patio, Lawn Garden

That is the one I have, except mine is the older ball float version. It was set 5 years ago and has worked flawlessly ever since. I wouldn't have a pool without an autofill, overflow and swg. Those three things take a lot of hassle out of pool care.

Another option is a hose on a hose timer or an irrigation line on an irrigation system. You could set it to run 10, 20, 30 min per day or whatever keeps it at the right level.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.