Intex Pool bonding

jetfan101

Silver Supporter
Sep 18, 2016
Kunkletown,Pa
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
Can the lugs be self tapping screws? The pump /filter I bought is a Hayward Pro Series S210T93S 21-Inch Got a great deal at amazon. This has to be bonded not like the regular intex pumps. For a 26 foot pool no deck plastic ladder what would be good estimate on bonding length for buying wire? pump is going to be about 1o feet at most from pool. Thanks

I have a wedding cake type stairs . all plastic stairs both in and out of pool. problem is handrails are metal. They connect into the hols in both plastic parts. small amount of metal from I suspect will be in pool when done does this have to be bonded?

Whether or not the metal touches the pool or pool water is not determinate. If the pool is 42" deep or greater then it must comply with NEC 680.26. That requires all metal parts with a surface area of greater than 4 inches be attached to the equipotential bonding system.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.