A Big Thanks to TFP and note to Newbies.

G

Thanks to all of you for this great site! I started on this site in the middle of last season and fought my swamp all year long after taking the (mis)advice of the local pool supplier. I saw headway everyday, although I did not see the final product I desired. Over the winter doubt crept in as spring approached. I confidently approached this year despite my wife's skepticism and started working on my pool.

Let me say, besides brushing (no winter cover, only safety cover), there has been no work besides vacuuming. I shocked my pool to clean up everything and had crystal clear water, all thanks to the BBB system.

Newbies - please be patient and follow the directions and advice offered here. I spent a total of $40 to open my pool and I still have some bleach left over. Last year I spent $180 to start up on the advice of the local pool store, and struggled all year. I probably put $600 into chemicals before coming to TFP and BBB. I am sure I will spend much less this year for the whole year.

It really does work, sometimes you have to overcome the 'advice' of the 'experts' before you have the pool that you want. Just remember that if you struggle at first. The people here at TFP want you to save money and have a trouble free pool; the pool stores want you to struggle and depend on them for the answers (and expensive 'solutions').

Thanks again TFP!!!

I am glad your pool is "Trouble Free". Thank you for your testimonial! :salut: I have been using BBB since I have had my pool and it has never been green. Having control is a wonderful thing. Five minutes a day I always say.

I have to say that TFP has been the best thing to happen to me or my pool!!!! I have been able to get my water to where I need it and now there is minimal upkeep....It is great!!!!! I am so happy that I followed the BBB method and will never use anything else. Thanks to TFP and everyone that has helped me along the way...... :whoot:

Here are some pictures. One from when I took the cover off, two from a week (and $40) later...

Attachments

• IMG_7611.JPG
    IMG_7611.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_7808.JPG
    IMG_7808.JPG
    439.2 KB · Views: 165
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.