Pool Build - Pressure in Lines, BUT.... (Pics attached)

First Pool Judith

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 26, 2014
Georgetown, Texas
We are halfway through our second pool build (or at least what I call halfway.) The pool deck is supposed to be poured today. I noticed when I got home yesterday that there was water coming out of our skimmer - see pics attached. Also, I noticed that the dirt looked wet where the concrete will be poured.

I texted our pool guy and am waiting to hear from him.

He asked for a picture of the area and what the pressure gage read.

Anyone have any ideas? It seems to my untrained eye that there is a leak somewhere? Perhaps the pipes going to the waterfall?pressure 1.jpgpressure 2.jpg14658321_10209296045790957_1437919203_n.jpg

I can't see how they blocked off the lines to the skimmer... usually its upside-down U that you cut down the middle of the U and unscrew each leg... They put some water in the line when they pressurize so you can find the leaks... I would say that's a leak.. I had to have mine completely replaced (prior to gunite) due to a leak in the fittings. Typically I think they put 20 lbs of pressure in... so it has dropped...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.