My parents have an inground pool that was built over 20 years ago and the plastic wall anchors, used for attaching the safety line that separates shallow from deep end need replacing. The old ones were white plastic with a female threaded opening and they screw on to a bolt that sticks out from the side. So far the ones I've seen for sale are of a different type. Does anyone know where I might find these older style anchors? Thanks.