Closing pool ph is 7.2-7.3

Jun 1, 2016
East Coast
I already started to blow out lines. This has been an on going processes as many things didn't work.

Ended up going the cyclone route after testing compressor and shop vac and blow out plugs.

This has been done over two weeks and I've been maintaining high FC so it will be ready.

I already started blowing out lines today but the ph is a little low. Is there a good way to bring it up to 7.5 without requiring my to turn on the filter again? I can reconnect the basket cap and refill the system if I need to but if there is a quicker way so I can just wrap this up today would be great.

I've been monitoring ph over the two weeks we have been trying to close but it has fluctuated a lot as I have added a lot of 12.5 chlorine at one go.

I need about .3 ph for about 35-40k gallons.

Is 7.2-7.3 an issue for closing? I focus on 7.5 during the season.

Ended up going the cyclone route after testing compressor and shop vac and blow out plugs.
:rockon:

Can you tell me where you hooked up the Cyclone? Of course, I am assuming you used a 1'5" hose.

I have used the Cyclone to unclog my central vacuuming system (low pressure high volume) and to unclog a laundry room sink for a friend. No good to blow out sprinkler lines (only air compressor works best) as there is too much resistance in the sprinkler heads.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.