A Bitterswet Day

john.esher

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Havertown, PA
Today I installed the winter cover and leaf cover on my pool. Although no one has been swimming for nearly a month, it still chokes me up a bit – I won't be able to see my TFP sparkling water for many months!

Attachments

• IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 163
Took mine down yesterday....Very sad to see that sparkly water being used for irrigation instead of swimming. I ended up doing a complete tear down as we will be doing some landscaping for next season. At least we'll have space for the ice rink if our winter permits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel your pain! :(:(:-:)pale:
We still need to drain and put the cover on. We've just been too busy to get to it. Temps got down to 37 deg F last night, so I better move fast.

john.esher: I also wanted to ask where you got your outdoor clock from? Is it weather proof? We are looking for one and noticed yours in the pic.

You can also sleep well knowing your pool is well covered, and have wonderful dreams of next year's swimming season. :paddle:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.